Sunday, December 5, 2010

be yourself.

"To be yourself, in a world that's doing everything to make you everyone else, is the greatest battle you will ever fight and never stop fighting." -e.e. cummings.

-----

you are a unique child of God.

you were planned and purposed by a wise and mighty Creator.

a Creator who loves you.

(with an everlasting love).

don't let anyone (including yourself) tell you differently.

FIGHT to understand this truth.

fight everyday to know that God loves you.

because He does.

and His love will change your life.

His love will make you new.

-----

"you knit me together in my mother's womb (...) my frame was not hidden from you when I was woven together in the depths of the earth." -psalm 139.

"you tied my bones together with muscles and covered them with flesh and skin. You, the source of my life, showered me with kindness and watched over me." -job 10.

"I have loved you with an everlasting love." -jeremiah 31.

No comments: