Sunday, May 15, 2011

the Branch.

"I am going to bring my servant the Branch. For mark well this stone which I place before Joshua. I will execute its engraving - declares the Lord of Hosts - and I will remove that country's guilt in a single day. In that day - declares the Lord - you will be inviting each other to the shade of vines and fig trees..."

This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit - said the Lord of Hosts. Whoever you are, O great mountain in the path of Zerubbabel, turn into level ground! For he shall produce that excellent stone; it shall be greeted with shouts of 'Beautiful! Beautiful!"

See, I have removed your guilt from you, and you shall be clothed in priestly robes..."

-excerpts, zechariah 3, 4.

-----

Messiah Jesus; the Branch, the Stone, the Beautiful One.

Blessed be His Name.

No comments: